We cannot report recent incidents caught by CCTV because of ongoing investigations, however below are some older incidents which give a flavour of our work. All means of identification have been removed
- three males and three lurcher dogs plus a large lantern torch suspected of lamping activity. Police informed and intercepted out of camera range.
- report of a taxi driver assaulted, located two males matching the descriptions given outside a petrol station. Police attended, one of the males was the offender and arrested.
- a group of youths were stopping customers outside shop appearing to ask them to buy them cigarettes. Monitored and youths left area. Trading Standards and Police informed.
- a male previously reported as causing trouble at one licensed premises turned up at another venue. Police informed and attended, one arrested.
- a group of youths playing football on the bowling green ignored park staff asking them to stop, monitored whilst Police attended and dealt with the situation.
- a lady was locked in the gym, Police informed and attended
- two males seen to jump over a car and damage a road sign, Police
attended and found damage on the car. One person arrested.
- Peugeot seen to hit pedestrian barrier at speed and did a 360 degree spin. Two youths decamped from the vehicle. One seen to return and wipe the steering wheel and dashboard before making off. Facial recognition stills taken, with Police to follow up.
- report by member of the public – male threatening a female, guided Police to direction that male took. Police stopped and dealt with male.
- report that a father had taken his 8 year old daughter without permission. Vehicle description given, area searched, results passed to Police.